Thursday, September 9, 2010

Countdown in 5...4...3...2...

...and so it begins! My first real deal blog. Go me! Okay, so I'm a little behind the times, but what with grad school and being a newlywed, I haven't exactly had time to join the modern blogging world.

But alas no more! I'm finally here to tell you more than you probably ever wanted to know about my life, my family, friends, faith, and pets. Oh and of course the many recipes and pictures I'll post of delicious treats, sure to make you regret ever reading this blog. 

So jump on the wagon and join the fun. I can't promise I'll always have interesting, life altering statements to make, but at the very least I'll be able to get my thoughts out on digital paper and you'll have something to occupy your own 5 seconds of free time each day. :)

Welcome aboard!

2 Comments:

At September 9, 2010 at 2:13 PM , Anonymous Daytime Night Owl said...

Welcome to blogging! Can't wait to see what is in store.

 
At September 9, 2010 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Saleta said...

Thanks, Jessica! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home